Going without quality internet protection these days isn’t very wise. Even the built-in security features in Windows 10 aren’t enough for many users. The best computer security usually costs money since it offers superior technical support and customer service. The top brands all have options for securing just one computer or multiple computers AND smartphones / tablets. The price varies, obviously, depending on the extent of protection you need and the number of devices for which you need that protection.
The good news is that you don’t have to pay a fortune to get adequate security for your computer. You just need an all-round solution that can ensure protection against common threats like viruses, Trojans, spyware, malware, rootkits, and so forth. You might or might not need a firewall, depending on if you are satisfied with the built-in Windows 10 firewall.
While Macs are far less susceptible to the many threats a Windows PC is susceptible to, that doesn’t mean that Mac users should go without some kind of protection. With the popularity of Apple products growing every year, more hackers are starting to find the idea of targeting Mac users more attractive. It makes sense to consider getting some type of software for your Apple products.
It’s unfortunate, but it’s estimated that hundreds of billions of dollars will be lost altogether by victims of cybercrimes in 2019. Don’t be one of the victims – get yourself some good software.
What You Get With the Best Computer Security
What does the best computer security offer?
A few things to consider are:
• A program that has a high detection rate for all types of threats – including malware
• An intuitive, easy-to-use interface that any user can figure out.
• Low impact on your system’s resources.
• Any additional optional features that you might need, like a firewall, VPN, parental controls, system optimizer, file shredder, etc.
• Encryption protocols that ensure that your passwords, financial records, data, and private documents are protected from phishing attempts and DNS-hijacking sites.
• A program that automatically updates itself and stays one step ahead of new threats and hackers
• Reviews, independent lab test results (AV-Comparatives, AV-Labs, etc…), and detection rates
Out of all of these important features, which antivirus program offers an all-round solution for computer users?
Avast Pro Antivirus is definitely a product you’ll want to start with. This suite comes with great tools and has many positive reviews by professional users and regular consumers alike. It’s also guaranteed to not use up all of your system’s resources, which is good if you want the best computer security for an older machine.
If you think this program might be for you, get yourself some Avast Pro ecoupons and promo codes and take advantage of the free trial. Give it a try and find out why many people consider it to be the best computer security solution.