Start using a password manger right now, if you don’t yet have one. If you have been trying to use one but aren’t satisfied with it, it’s time to switch to a good one. The best password software makes you less vulnerable online. It protects all of your personal information, from passwords to credit card details.
People, unfortunately, tend to use the same password over and over again. Even if you think it’s too difficult for anyone to figure out, all it takes is one account to get compromised, and all of your accounts will become vulnerable. An attacker could potentially access your entire cyber life: cloud storage, banking details, email, social media, credit card numbers, and everything else, just by getting one of your passwords from a site that has a security breach.
And it’s not like this kind of protection has to cost money. The best password software will be very affordable – no more than a few dollars a month. Choose a suite that you’ll be able to use on all of your devices. These days, everybody has at least one personal computer and one smartphone, and likely a tablet as well. The best password managers are designed to be used on all types of devices with any operating system.
Features of the Best Password Software
Additional features to look for in the best software password:
• An option to autofill logins and forms
• Generation of secure passwords
• Syncing data across all of your devices and PCs
• Importing passwords from your browser
• The option to “forget” all passwords with a single click
• Storing all of your personal details in a secure cyber vault with enhanced encryption
• Generation of a “Master Password” that will be too challenging and complex for anyone to hack
• The ability to safely store “notes” in the cyber vault
• Advanced security to protect all of your confidential details from unauthorized access
Ideally, the only password you yourself will have to remember is the Master Password, and even that will be easy for you to get around on devices where you can just use your fingerprint.
Some password managers are available as a free version and Premium / Paid version. Try the free version out to see if you like it, and the then upgrade to the paid version for even more features.
So, what is the best password software? Avast Passwords is a great place to start. Avast is known for its superior security products. The password manager is available for free, but the paid version offers extra features, like One-Touch Login and Password Guardian. Thanks to Avast coupons and discount offers, its products are usually available at an affordable price.