Dangers literally lurk everywhere in the age of the internet. This can be challenging for parents who want to protect their kids from every danger from viruses to predators. While there are many free parental controls out there, they are not all easy to understand. It’s best to have all-inclusive parental apps for iPhone so that you can have all the tools you need in a single web portal.
There really is no one “perfect” solution, but there are some good ones offered by the leading names in internet security. What should a parental control app come with? A few important features to look for include:
• A feature that allows you to regulate each child’s activities.
• The ability to create a profile for each child and customize settings for each child.
• Reports on each kid’s activities over the course of the day, week, or even month.
• Social media monitoring, text message monitoring, friend request monitoring, etc.
• The ability to block each child from content that would be inappropriate for that particular age.
• Some sort of GPS tracking technology so that you can stay updated to your child’s general whereabouts.
• Screen time management and control.
Ideally, all of these features should be presented in an easy-to-understand manner. You should be able to customize settings without any difficulties via the web portal. Read reviews on parental apps for iPhone to see what other parents are saying about the ease-of-use of each product.
Feature Extension of Parental Apps for iPhone
Some apps will give an extension of these features. For instance, not only will you be able to keep an eye on their whereabouts with a GPS tracer, some parental control solutions will allow you to set a specific “safe area”, and should your child leave that “safe area” you define, you will receive an alert in real-time.
What about text management? Kids these days spend WAY too much time texting, when they should be doing other important things like doing research for school. You should be able to set limits to the amount of time they spend on their smartphones, or even block messages on their phones from unknown people. Depending on the app you choose, you might receive alerts whenever he or she adds a new contact.
Once again, there is no “perfect” solution, but there are some really good parental apps for iPhone that are worth investing in – especially Kaspersky Safe Kids. It’s available as a Free version and a Pro version – the latter offers a lot more essential features and protection.
Never turn down a chance to use a Kaspersky Lab discount code – it will really help you save on products such as parental apps for iPhone. It’s definitely a good option for any parent who needs a comprehensive, yet easy to use security solution for their child.